ENFSI is governed by a five-member Board. The Board is accountable to the Membership.
The ENFSI Secretariat supports the ENFSI community and the Board in particular in their duties.
ENFSI has two Standing Committees for key areas:
- the Quality & Competence Committee (QCC)
- the Research & Development Committee (R&D)
Expert Working Groups
Seventeen Expert Working Groups provide knowledge to the forenisc science community:
- Animal, Plant and Soil Traces
- Digital Imaging
- Fire and Explosions Investigation
- Forensic Information Technology
- Forensic Speech and Audio Analysis
- Paint and Glass
- Road Accident Analysis
- Scene of Crime
- Textile and Hair
The Working Groups, the Standing Committees and the Board are running projects on a regular basis to establish ENFSI’s aims and objectives.