The Board is accountable to the Membership, the highest authority in ENFSI. Its task is to perform a managerial role aiming to develop the ENFSI policies. The Board Members are elected for a three-year term (four-year term for the Chairman and Chairman designate) by the membership at the Annual Meeting. The tasks and responsibilities of the Board are regulated by the Terms of Reference for the Board.
The 20th Board consists of:
- Jan De Kinder, Chairman
- Erkki Sippola, Chairman designate
- Dominique Saint-Dizier, Board Member
- Kornelia Nehse, Board Member
- Ondrej Laciak, Board Member
- Dariusz Zuba, Board Member