Aims and objectives
The European Fingerprint Working Group (EFP-WG) promotes development and improvement in the fields of fingerprint detection, imaging and comparison through:
- regular meetings, providing opportunities for the development of professional relationships, training through presentations and workshops, and exchanges of experience.
- awareness and collaboration in research and development.
- promotion of quality management through publication of a Best Practice Manual, support of external accreditation and collaborative tests.
The EFP-WG is managed and organized by a Steering Committee elected from the members. There are two permanent Sub Groups:
- Detection: formed of members who specialize in the location and recovery of fingerprints.
- Identification: formed of members who undertake comparison of fingerprints.
Sub Committees are formed to consider specific issues, for example collaborative testing.
You can contact EFP-WG chairman Aldo Mattei via our contact form. Please state clearly who your message is addressed to.
Otherwise you can send an e-mail to EFP@enfsi.eu.
Please find here the Framework of the Fingerprint Working Group