ENFSI Expert Working Group Forensic Speech and Audio Analysis (FSAAWG).
The ENFSI-FSAAWG has members representing a wide range of forensic and university labs from over 20 countries(Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and the USA).
Aims and Objectives of FSAAWG
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in forensic speaker recognition
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in audio enhancement
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in audio authentication
The FSAAWG steering committee is composed of:
- Dr. Dagmar Boss, Chairperson – Bayerisches Landeskriminalamt, Munchen, Germany
- Dr. Andrzej Drygajlo – Forensic Science Institute, UNIL and EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Isolde Wagner – Bundeskriminalamt, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Tuija Niemi – Forensic Laboratory, National Bureau of Investigation, Finland
Galina Rosin – Estonian Forensic Science Institute, Tallinn, Estonia
- Dan Nyberg – Swedish National Laboratory of Forensic Sciences
You can contact the Speech and Audio chairperson Dagmar Boss by sending an email through our contact form. Please state clearly who your message is addressed to.