Speech and Audio
The ENFSI-FSAAWG has members representing a wide range of forensic and university labs from almost 30 countries.
Aims and Objectives of FSAAWG
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in forensic speaker recognition
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in audio enhancement
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in audio authentication
The FSAAWG steering committee is composed of:
- Isolde Wagner (Chairperson) – Bundeskriminalamt, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Dagmar Boss (Deputy Chairperson) – Bayerisches Landeskriminalamt, Munich, Germany
- Canan Konrat (Treasurer) – Bundeskriminalamt, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Dan Nyberg (Website Editor) – Swedish National Laboratory of Forensic Sciences
- André Saraiva – Scientific Police Laboratory (SPL), Lisbon, Portugal
- Arjan van Dijke – Netherlands Forensic Science Institute, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Andrea Fröhlich – Zurich Forensic Science Institutes, Zürich, Switzerland
- Luca Cuccovillo – Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology (IDMT), Illmenau, Germany
You can find the EWG’s Best Practice Manuals and Guidelines here in the Documents-Section.
You can contact the Speech and Audio chairperson Isolde Wagner by sending an email through our contact form. Please state clearly who your message is addressed to.
Otherwise you can send an e-mail to FSAA@enfsi.eu .