The ENFSI-FSAAWG has members representing a wide range of forensic and university labs from almost 30 countries.
Aims and Objectives of FSAAWG
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in forensic speaker recognition
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in audio enhancement
- To improve / develop / evaluate methodologies used in audio authentication
The FSAAWG steering committee is composed of:
- Dagmar Boss – Bayerisches Landeskriminalamt, Munich, Germany
- Isolde Wagner – Bundeskriminalamt, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Tuija Niemi – Forensic Laboratory, National Bureau of Investigation, Finland
Galina Rosin – Estonian Forensic Science Institute, Tallinn, Estonia
- Dan Nyberg – Swedish National Laboratory of Forensic Sciences
- André Saraiva – Scientific Police Laboratory (SPL), Lisbon, Portugal
- Giacomo Rogliero – Italian State Police, Forensic Police Service, Rome, Italy
You can contact the Speech and Audio chairperson Dagmar Boss by sending an email through our contact form. Please state clearly who your message is addressed to.
Otherwise you can send an e-mail to FSAA@enfsi.eu .